Subject Recognition and Approval

In order to start the process to get a mark of an other university approved, the following things are needed.

  • The recognition document
    This can be downloaded here. Alternatively, the course director (Studiengangsleiter) is also able to give it to you.
  • An official certificate stating the mark/grade of the subject.
  • An official document stating the ECTS of the subject.
    When the previous university cannot provide the ECTS grading (e.g. the university was not located in EU)
    • please provide theCourse_credit score of your country
    • or an other official document stating the specified contact hours (hours with the professor/lecturer) and the expected hours to homework.
  • An official document stating the content of the subject.